- All Chrome Cycle clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As bikes are canceled, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person onto the bike that was canceled. A notification email will be sent immediately.
- If you sign up for the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancelation policy applies. However, if you move off the waitlist less than 30 minutes prior to class and cannot make it, let us know and you will be early canceled.
- If you are not signed in 3 minutes prior to class, your bike will be given away. If you are running late you must CALL the studio and we will hold your bike for 5 minutes after the start of class time.
- All daytime and evening classes must be cancelled 6 hours prior to class time to avoid a late cancel fee of $15.
- All Saturday, Sunday, and 6am/ 7am class reservations must be canceled by 8pm the night before to avoid a late cancel charge.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail more than 6 hours before the class.
- Bikes are released to waiting customers 3 minutes prior to class if a client has not arrived and has not called to let us know they are running late.
- If you are running late, please call and we will hold your bike for 5 minutes into the start of class. After 5 minutes, you will not be allowed into class and will be charged a late cancel fee.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee. No exceptions.
- If you have a confirmed bike for one class and get into another from the waitlist within the late cancel period, you will be charged for both spots – we are unable to accommodate switching between classes.
- Early cancels are not refunded - the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- All classes must be paid in full by the time the class begins.
- Water is $2.50 and will be charged to the client’s credit card if cash is not provided. We also have free water-fill stations in our studios.
- All merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return, unless defective as determined by management.
- Gift cards are valid for Chrome Cycle classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- If a client’s credit card is rejected for class, water, or retail charges, they must update their credit card information prior to being permitted to take another class.
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to taking their first class.
- You must be 14 years or older to take a Chrome Cycle class. If you are under 18 years old, we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in-studio in person prior to riding. Riders must be over 4’10" to ride.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in the lobby during class. No exceptions.
- Our monthly unlimited pricing is a 3-month contract. If you must terminate the contract due to prolonged illness/injury, moving, or other extenuating circumstances, we require a 30-day advance notice.
- Single classes expire 6 months after the initial date of purchase and packages expire 12 months after the initial date of purchase.
- The maximum number of classes a client may take in a single day is 2 rides.
- Chrome Cycle is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to charity.